Central Vacuum Cleaner
VACUFLO® Disposable Bag (DB) power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch the dirt, even when the vacuum is full!
DB units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield® bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.
Visit VACUFLO’s online store or your local dealer for replacement bags.
DB5000, DB7000, DB8000 and DB9000 are great choices for Hide-A-Hose systems. Exhausting outdoors is optional making the DB line a great option for retrofit applications and in situations where the unit cannot be installed close to an exterior wall of the home.
Eliminates 100% of vacuumed dust and allergens from your home
Replaceable 6-gallon filtration bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
Powerful, high-performance motor delivers strong vacuum power
DB7000, DB8000 and DB9000 Models features a permanent CarbonCapture® Filter to elminate carbon dust from escaping the motor compartment. The CarbonCapture Filter is designed to last the lifetime of the motor.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Carbon Capture Filter||Level of|
|DB3000||up to 3,000||129″||95||522||120||13.4/10.6||4||No||59.7 dBA|
|DB5000||up to 5,000|
|DB7000||up to 8,000||158″||110||601||120||14.8/12.1||6||Yes||67.0 dBA|
|DB8000||up to 12,000||151″||136||707||120||14.7/12.2||6||Yes||67.9 dBA|
|up to 22,000||208″||122||903||240||13.8/11.0||6||Yes (2)||70.0 dBA|
MX2500 Power Unit
Small Footprint, Big Benefits.
- Removes 100% of dirt, dust and allergens from a home without recirculating it into the air you breath like a portable vacuum
- Only 20″ tall with a 10″ diameter it is perfect for condos and apartments
- Offers top-loading, dirt-free technology by utilizing a 3-gallon CleanShield® filter bag
- The CleanShield filter bag along with a secondary permanent filter, provides dual filtration and improves indoor air quality
- Filter bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
- 3-year warranty.
|up to 2,500||120″||100||501||120||10.8/9.0||3|
* ASTM recognizes air watts as air power and is defined as “above the floor cleaning potential.”
** Maximum amps refer to the potential amount of current if the power unit is running in a stand-alone situation. (no tubing or accessories attached). Average amps refer to the actual amount of current used when the power unit is in typical operation (installed, with accessories attached).
*** ASTM draft F11.50.07 test method was used to determine dBA ratings. Sound levels were measured at 6′ from the power unit. All power units were exhausted outdoors.