Central Vacuum Power Units

maxPowerUnits East Hampton vacuums

DB power units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.

VACUFLO DB power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch the dirt, even when the vacuum is full.

ModelMax Sq. ft.Sealed Vacuum (H20 lift)CFMMax Air WattsVoltsMax/Avg AmpsCollection Capacity (gallons)Noise Level (decibels)
DB 30003,000129″9552212013.4/10.6459.7
DB 50005,000133″12356012013.2/10.5658
DB  70007,000158″11060112014.8/12.1662
DB 800012,000151″12670712014.7/12.2667.9
DB 900022,000208″12290324013.8/13.0666

Filtered Cyclonic Power Units

FC PU FAM East Hampton vacuums

VACUFLO’s Cyclonic Filtration Technology creates a powerful centrifugal force that separates dirt and debris from the airflow. As the dirt spins around, the air pressure forces it through the cyclonic cone and deposits 96%-98% of the vacuumed dirt into an easy-to-empty canister. The remaining 2%-4% of fine dust particles are captured by a high efficiency filter. With VACUFLO’s

Filtered Cyclonic, there is no chance for dust of vacuum odors to re-circulate

into your living area. The result is a cleaner, fresher and healthier home.

ModelRec. Max Sq. Ft.Sealed Vacuum (H20 lift)CFMMax Air WattsVoltsMax/Avg AmpsCollection Capacity (gallons)Noise Level (decibels)
FC3002,500106″11542212011.2/9.9473.7
FC5505,000125″12152012014.0/11.3664.2
FC155015,000128″228101024013.4/11.6666.0

True Cyclonic Power Units

FC PU FAM East Hampton vacuums

VACUFLO’s Cyclonic Filtration Technology creates a powerful centrifugal force that separates dirt and debris from the airflow.  As the dirt spins around, the air pressure forces it through the cyclonic cone and deposits 96%-98% of the vacuumed dirt into an easy-to-empty canister. The remaining 2%-4% of fine dust particles are exhausted outside. With VACUFLO’s True Cyclonic,  there is no chance for dust of vacuum odors to re-circulate into your living area.  The result is a cleaner, fresher and healthier home.

ModelRec Max Sq. Ft.Sealed Vacuum (H2O lift)CFMMax Air WattsVoltsMax/Avg AmpsCollection Capacity (gallons)Noise Level (decibels)
2603,000112″11643312014.2/10.5670.1
466Q5,000121″11447712014.9/11.6659.7
566Q8,000135″11853512015.6/12.0660.7
Max Air22,000208″12290324013.8/13.0671.1